SHIPPING & RETURNS
For all questions relating to Shipping and Returns, please see below.
What are the postage costs?
- We use Australia Post to ship all our orders. The price is calculated via the Australia Post calculation tool according to the weight and dimensions. All orders over $199.00 are shipped for FREE.
How your order will be processed
- Our aim is to get your order to you as fast as possible. We will normally pack and have sent within 1 to 2 business days. Weekend orders will normally be dispatched the next business day.
- Some orders may come directly to you from the manufacturer in New Zealand and may take up to 5 days to be delivered.
- If any goods are out of stock, we will contact you to discuss wait times and options / alternatives.
- All orders are sent via Australia Post using a Parcel Post satchel or packing carton. All fragile goods will be packaged in bubble wrap or an alternative protective material.
- Tracking numbers will be sent to you once the goods are dispatched. You should receive an email with this information.
What is our returns policy?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in and in the original packaging.
- We do not refund the cost of the return postage charges.
- The product must be returned within 25 days of delivery.
- If returned goods are not in their original packaging and/or are not in their original condition, i.e has been used, there are signs of assembly or the item is damaged in any way, then we have the right to refuse a refund but a “partial refund” may be offered.
What if my goods arrived damaged?
- We will take full responsibility for damaged goods in the rare case this happens.
- For damaged or faulty goods on arrival, we will ask you to send through a photograph of the damage or faulty goods.
- You must contact us within 7 days of the damaged goods arrival.